Beach Party Popcorn
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 8 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/3 c. melted butter
+ 1 tsp. soy sauce
+ 1-2 drops hot pepper sauce
+ 2 qt. popped popcorn
+ 2 c. seasoned assorted snacks
+ 1/2 pkg. (0.56 oz.) bacon-onion dip mix
What to do:
1. Add soy sauce and hot pepper sauce to 1/3 c. melted butter.
2. Put popped popcorn and seasoned assorted snacks in a large bowl.
3. Pour butter/soy mixture over popped popcorn and snacks; toss.
4. Sprinkle with bacon-onion dip mix; toss again.
5. Spread mixture on a jelly roll pan (15 1/2 by 10 1/2 by 1 in.) and bake in a 350*F. for oven 8-10 min. stirring once.
Yield: 2-1/2 Qts.
Courtesy of The Popcorn Board